Rose Paving LLC
Regional Project Manager - Tampa
About the Company
Rose Paving LLC, a multi- million- dollar company, leads in providing complete parking lot management solutions to commercial and industrial properties nationwide. Services include asphalt patching; asphalt reconstruction; asphalt resurfacing; sealcoating; cracksealing; concrete maintenance including installation and repair of concrete curbs, walks, and pads; storm sewer repair and installation, lot marking, and green paving solutions.
Established in 1974, Rose Paving LLC is a privately held company that maintains its corporate headquarters in Bridgeview, Illinois, with branch offices in Streamwood, IL, Denver, CO, Atlanta, GA, Santa Fe Springs, CA and Tampa, Florida. We are proud to report that because of our expertise, dedicated employees, and loyal customers, Rose Paving has been the recipient of numerous awards and honors. We are considered to be the leaders in our industry and have a staff of over 250 employees. As a company, we continue to make great strides in exceeding industry, customer, and employee expectations.
The primary purpose is to plan, direct, coordinate and budget activities concerned with the construction and maintenance of asphalt pavement. The Project Manager will participate in the conceptual development of a project and oversee its organization, scheduling, and implementation so that a project can be completed on time and within a budget. Other duties include measuring and evaluating parking lot defects, preparing project status reports, tracking client interactions, and maintaining the project database. Project Managers will work closely with Sales and the Senior Management Team to supervise high-profile projects and maintain the integrity of projects subcontracted.
- Analysis and design of objectives and events.
- Manage project budgets, ensure quality control and plan work according to objectives.
- Understand project financials for approval of large dollar amounts.
- Assess and control risk; estimate resources and allocation of resources.
- Communicate with key stakeholders (sales, senior management, crews, subcontractors).
- Identify, manage and control changes.
- Maintain a safe and clean work environment by establishing and enforcing procedures rules and regulations.
- BA from a four year university or two years related experience combined with two years of related training and education.
- Strong understanding of math with an analytical mind.
- Experience in construction trades is preferred, not necessary.
- Project Management experience preferred.
- Experience with Timberline a plus
- Must have excellent leadership experience, sense of urgency and a natural ability to work in a fast paced and growing environment.
- Must have ability to interact effectively with clients.
- Knowledge of MS Word, Excel and Internet
- Must be comfortable with hands-on environment of high communication.
Competitive salary commensurate with experience. Includes comprehensive benefits package.
This is to be considered an outline of the work involved in this position and should not be construed as a limitation of duties or responsibilities from the standpoint of the employee or of Rose Paving LLC. All Rose Paving employees are expected to have a willingness to share in the responsibilities and duties of others when necessary to "get the job done" and to contribute their particular skills or expertise, however possible, for the benefit of the company. This will require that the employee develop and maintain a good rapport with all members of the Rose Paving Company Team. Such ability will be to the benefit of the employee and will not go unnoticed by the company.
Rose Paving LLC
7300 W. 100th Place
Bridgeview, IL 60455
For more information, or to apply now, you must go to the website below. Please DO NOT email your resume to us as we only accept applications through our website.
Location/Region: Tampa, FL